e107 is open source software that is used for powering websites across the internet. It's unique software that can be personalized as often as possible. It's also made available free of charge. It has been existing online for some decades till date.
- e107 supports CSS3 and HTML3. It also supports jQuery and other programming languages.
- It comes with an administration section that is very intuitive. You can easily control whatever you're doing through the admin area.
- The software is multimedia friendly. It comes with a media manager which can be used for managing files, photos, and videos.
- e107 supports all manner of websites. You can use it on blogs, e-commerce websites, and other kind of websites.
- The software is customizable. It comes with custom plugins and themes which can be customized. You can also make good use of the theme and plugin managers made available on the platform.
- e107 is search engine friendly. You can use it to optimize your website for SEO purposes. You can generate traffic and leads. You can also generate enough ROI on regular basis. It's also possible to enhance the online presence of your website when you keep using the software.
- The software comes with unique tag system which is good for optimizing websites.
- e107 can be used as a vibrant engine for a fully functioning website. You can use it to control what goes on in your website.
- The software is very easy to download. It's also very easy to install. You don't have to be a computer guru to use it. All you need is to have basic computer knowledge. You can easily follow the step by step wizard to run the installation process.
- e107 is very easy to use. You can easily drop and drag text when editing with it. You can also engage in simple in-line editing as you use the software.
- You don't have to a pay a dime to use e107. It's made available for free. Anybody with little computer knowledge can use it.
- You can get online support when using e107. You simply need to hook up with the developers anytime you get stuck while using the platform.
- You can change the current features of your website when you use e107. You can promote your site beyond your wildest imaginations.
- Web content editing is very easy with e107. You can also use it to edit images and vides as often as possible. You can as well share the edits with your friends and loved ones through Twitter and other social media platforms.
In all, e107 has come to stay online. It has helped thousands of websites on the internet. You can take your website to greater heights by using it. You simply need to know more about the software. You can visit the official website to grab the latest info about it. You've got everything to gain when you start using it.
Install e107 on HostGator
To install e107 on hostgator, just use the following steps.
1) Login to your hostgator cPanel account.
2) Open the QuickInstall section. You will find QuickInstall button under Software/Services section.
3) Now click on e107 link which you will find under CMS Software section in the left navigation panel.
4) Click on Install E107 button.
5) Next you need to give the URL address where you want to install e107. You also need to enter admin email address and admin username. After entering the necessary details, click on Install E107 button.
6) You will see the installation process indication as the installation happens.
7) Once the installation is finished, hostgator panel will give you username and password. Take a note of this username and password. You will need to enter password to login to the administrative interface of e107.
So now you know how to install e107 on your hostgator account.
Uninstall e107 on HostGator
Once you install any CMS system on your server, you rarely need to uninstall it. But in case if you want to uninstall e107 then use following steps.
1) Login to hostgator cPanel account.
2) Open QuickInstall section.
3) Click on My Installs button from top of the page.
4) Now you will get a list of all installed applications. Click on Uninstall link next to the installation list.
5) Now click on Uninstall Script button and the e107 setup will be uninstalled.
So now you know how to install and uninstall e107 on hostgator account. Try it out yourself.
Back to Hostgator Tutorials
Go to Home