HostGator X7 Chat
X7chat is an open source application meant for online chatting. It helps web visitors to communicate with another while having a great time surfing. It also helps web administrators to read and monitor details of online conversations. The administrators can also use the same medium to respond to questions that might be raised by the visitors.
- X7chat is basically meant for new web users. However, advanced web users can also make good use of it.
- The app is crafted in PHP chat script.
- It comes with unlimited rooms meant for unlimited users.
- It supports private messaging and full message formatting.
- It also supports IRC style command.
X7chat is 100% free for all. Amateur web users can easily use it as they desire. You don't have to be a computer guru to use the application. You can as well make good use of it if you're already an advanced web user.
X7chat is offers rich chat rooms for all users. You can create special rooms for private conversations. You can also create a public room. You can join ongoing conversations in the public rooms. You can also go for private discussion with someone in any of the private rooms.
One of the good aspects of X7chat is that it doesn't have adds that usually pop it. This makes it different from many other apps that are loaded with ads. You can have a great time using the chat application.
X7chat is limitless. You're not limited in any way when you use it. You can customize the features as you desire. You can enjoy the flexible features as you go about using it daily.
The developers of X7chat are always improving upon the features. New features are often added to the app on regular basis. New versions of the apps are also released from time to time. This makes it a unique app for everyone.
You can customize X7chat as you use it regularly. You can add extra features as you desire. You can also edit the default features and make changes where necessary.
You don't need to worry about having technical issues when using X7chat. The developers are always on ground to render free technical support. All you need is to get in touch with them as much as possible.
X7chat is very easy to use. You simply need to download it from the official website. Once you download it, you can go ahead to install it by following the onscreen instructions. You can issue command through the control panel. You can customize the app to suit your preference. If for any reason you get stuck, you can reach the technical support desk for help. You can call them on phone. You can also submit a support ticket. You're sure to get speedy response within a short time.
Indeed, there's a lot packaged in X7chat. You can have a great time chatting with friends and loved ones when you use the app. You've got to check it out!
Install X7 Chat on HostGator Account
HostGator gives facility to install X7 Chat from quick install facility. Just use following steps to install X7 Chat on HostGator account.
1) First log in to your HostGator cPanel account. Click on quick install button.
2) Click on X7 Chat link from the left navigation bar. You will find X7 Xhat link under Chat section.
3) Click on the Install X7 Chat button.
4) Now you need to give URL address where you want to install X7 Chat server. You also need to give email address. Once all information is given, click on Install X7 Chat button.
5) You will see the process of installation.
6) Once the installation is 100% complete, you will be given the password to login to X7 Chat server. Please keep record of this login information.
Now you know how to use X7 chat server.
Uninstall X7 Chat Server
To uninstall X7 Chat server, use the following steps.
1) Login to the panel.
2) Go to quick install section which you can find under Software/Services section.
3) Click on My Installs button on top.
4) Click on Uninstall which is next to your installation list. Then click on Uninstall Script.
5) Your server application is uninstalled now.
I hope this article helped you understand the installation process of X7 Chat. Now go and try X7 Chat yourself.
Back to Hostgator Tutorials
Go to Home